Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Corky X Foster pups

I spoke with Marika (Corky's co-owner) on Monday night.......she confirms that Corky is indeed "VERY PREGNANT". Traditionally, Corky would come to stay with me starting about a week from today...which would also be the time that I would be XRaying her to ascertain an approximate number of pups. Though due to a mandatory business meeting in Dallas March 11 through 13 I won't get Corky until the 13th. Her first due date is March 15th......though they are known to go early. Lets hope not in this case! Marika helped with the delivery of SASE's pups and feels good about handling this in the event she goes early. My friend Chris Harris is also "on call" to help if needed. If Corky makes it through the 13th I will have her Xrayed on Monday the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment